Broken auto glass is not the pain it used to be!
- Contact you insurance company to report the breakage,
- Tell them that you want GREENVILLE GLASS to do the work
- Contact us to schedule installation
We will take care of it from there.
We have pricing agreements with Lynx, SGC, and Harmon Solutions to make the claim paperwork as easy as possible. We will also direct bill your insurance company to simplify your life.
Greenville Glass has been installing auto glass since 1981 and stands behind our work with a 100% satisfaction warranty. We take pride in our work and want to be sure that you have a safe and painless replacement of your broken glass.
We have experience in everything from Model A’s to the latest models available. We can also handle glass replacement on heavy equipment and large trucks.
Be Aware: Where you get your glass replaced is YOUR choice, not the insurance company’s. Steering is illegal in North Carolina (NC G.S. 58-3-180)
Types of Automotive Glass that we Install:
- Auto Glass
- Door Glass
- Window Motors
- Back Glass
- Sideview Mirrors
- Reattach Rearview Mirrors
- Laminated Glass for Automotive
- Tempered Glass for Automotive
- Tinted Automotive Glass (not tinting films)
- Classic Auto Glass Installation
- Antique Auto Glass Installation
- Auto Glass Insurance Claims
Heavy Equipment Glass:
- Flat Laminated Safety Glass
- Flat Glass Cut to Pattern
- Tinted Laminated Glass
- Clear Laminated Glass
- Flat Glass